Michigan Central Depot, Dexter, Mich., postmarked 1918. Continuing up from the river, on Broad Street on the way into the village is the Michigan Central Depot. This view shows the depot when it was a working railway station.
The depot in Dexter was built in 1886 at the corner of Broad Street and Third Street. The New York Central Line used the station for passenger service until 1953. The depot had two waiting rooms, a ticket office, and a baggage room.