Sanatorium Pinckney Mich., circa early 1900’s
On the south side of Main Street, east of the main business district, Dr. Sigler purchased the dwelling which he established in 1901 as a sanitarium. It burned in 1922, and was almost completely rebuilt. When it was open, it employed one doctor, two nurses, a matron, and a janitor. The building still stands along M36 in Pinckney.