Congregational and M.E. Churches, Pinckney, Mich. The Congregational Church was organized in 1848, and the church building was dedicated in 1855. The M.E. Church was also established in 1848, the church built some years later. The M.E. Church building is no longer in existence. The church was consolidated with the Congregational church in 1919, and that building still stands on West Unadilla Street.
Early Churches of Pinckney