St. Mary’s Church and Rectory,
A Real Photo of St. Mary’s Catholic Church and Rectory, postmarked 1910. The church was built on North Pearl Street in 1867, the rectory in 1895. The church and rectory were badly damaged by a tornado in 1962, the church leveled in 1965.
Caption on the back of this postcard of St. Mary’s Church reads, “Interior of St. Mary Church, Pinckney, Michigan, built 1965. Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine built in July, 1966 on the site of the first St. Mary Church built in 1867.” St. Mary’s Parish now has a new church and school, located on Dexter- Pinckney Road, near the new high school.